Opening times 12.00pm-3.00pm Monday to Friday
Our Award Winning Restaurant in the Earl of Euston room has a relaxing atmosphere and magnificent views onto St James’s Street and along Pall Mall.
The dress code in the carvery is Smart Casual, a jacket and tie is not required but we do ask that gentlemen wear a shirt with a collar. We request that diners do not wear jeans or training shoes.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Carvery at 86, it is advisable to make a reservation on 020 7747 1185
Sample Carvery Menu
- Hors d’ Oeuvres
- Roast Rib of British Beef served with Yorkshire Pudding
- Roast Loin of Pork with Apple Sauce
- Colcannon Gratin (V)
- Salmon with Panaché of Vegetables
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Home Baked Apple Pie and Custard
- Poached Pear in Red Wine Syrup
- Sultana Baked Cheesecake
- Black Cherry Clafoutis